Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Heroes

I was really excited on Monday because the new episode of "Heroes" was showing. I like the idea of having a superhero power although some of them are certainly better than others. I would love to be indestructible. Think of how crazy the X-treme sport guys would be with that gift! The good vs. evil plot is essentially what the show is about but it is hard to tell who is good and who is evil. Some of the characters are definitely evil like Sylar. Mr. Linderman is interesting because it shows how absolute power corrupts absolutely and yet he says he wants the greater good. Nathan seems to be heading that direction himself. It is all about being elected and then worry about the consequences. Even HRG (Claire's dad) who seemed to be bad now is looking like he could be one of the good guys. I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

Some would say my love for "Heroes", "Lost", and "The Lord of the Rings" puts me in the geeky teenage boy category, but I know that I really am far more well-rounded than that.
After all I watch "America's Next Top Model","Dancing with the Stars" and "Grey's Anatomy" as well.

Tonight I am watching "Top Model", "Lost", "American Idol results"and "Shear Genius". I will also check in with the Pirates game if it is on TV. It isn't a surprise that I typically watch TV by myself because I flip back and forth between the shows that are on at the same time. I'm sure it would drive all of you crazy.

Have a happy TV-day!!

1 comment:

x said...

i suggest extreme makeover home edition! (if you have a slot from 8-9pm on sunday nights hehe)

btw, this is gabrielle (you have a new reader!!!!!)

:)